- select the elements on the canvas either by clicking on them or by clicking on its respective layer in the Layers box
- drag and drop the layers in the Layers box to change their stacking order
- use cursor arrows in addition to your mouse to finetune the placements of the elements on canvas
- elements will automatically snap to other elements on the canvas to help you with positioning
- in addition to using your mouse, you can resize, rotate and position elements by setting respective values in on the Position tab in Layers box
Testing the OpenGraphiq template
Below the canvas, you can define the post id, so you can test the template with the actual post data.
Once you enter the post id in the field, click test the template to preview the OG image based on the specific post data.