- Label – Enter Item title (e.g. Facade Works ($1))
- Description – Enter description of the item / product
- Value Off – For example: 0, initial value when Switch Item is “off”
- Value On – For example: 1, once switch is selected, 1 will be added to the Total value.
- Suggested Option – From the plugin version 1.2.1, initial value can be set in Cost Calculator Item Settings. In order to set initial value for Switch item, you need to add the switch value you want, to ‘Initial value’ field.
Example: If you want to have Switch Item on, than enter 1 in ‘Initial value’ field and Total will be 1.
- Change Event Condition – From the plugin version 1.2.3, condition events can be set in Cost Calculator Item Settings. You can learn more on conditions on the following link.
In Design tab enter Id attributte, extra class name(s) and required CSS statements for inline style in Custom ID Attribute, Extra Class Name(s) and Inline style field.
Please note that not all combinations of options will give good results, so it is best to start with included demo content and modify demo according to your needs.